Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to December

I love December =D

It's the time to have fun,
to chill out,
to get everything done before the next year,
to EAT and get fat,
and Christmas!

OH YEAH!!!


It has only been the first week of December and I'm loving it already. First thing was the Youth Camp we had in Tawau. I've really been touched by how God is working in our midst. And then, I got a chance to meet Bernard Hiew two days ago in Christmas play! And today, is my cousin's BIG day. She's getting married!!

What's coming up? Oh, some of my relatives came back from overseas and we're supposed to bring them around KK. The Birthday & Christmas Celebration for both Youth and GS Kids are going to be this week. Later on, we have carolling 0____0 Then, I'll be flying again (:


Oh the excitement! Don't even have much time to go to the bathroom, let alone blog! So, I shall say that I'm abandoning my blog for the time being. Let me enjoy December entirely (:


Then I promise to blog longer

=D



No comments: