Friday, November 18, 2011

给你啦!!

Heyyyy. I'm Back!!!

Nope, I haven't finished SPM yet but I'm halfway through. Okay, I'm not really halfway through but I survived one week of it, and I think that is a terrific accomplishment! *claps hand for self . *slaps self to stop it * frown (This is what happens when you spend too much time studying for an exam)

So uhm, yeah. I've sat for 4 subjects this week, Malay, English, Sejarah (it is officially History!) and Mathematics. I can't say that all the papers were easy, but I managed to finish them all. I might not have much confidence in them but hopefully I can't get A+ for the 4 of them, and A+ for the other 6 subjects that I'm going to take these coming weeks. Hopefully I will not be so careless anymore, and would speed up in completing my papers =O Seriously lah normally I do exam papers during trials so fast but during SPM my speed is even slower than that of a turtle. ='( Then I have no time to check and end up worrying about the paper for the whole day and night and next morning. =(

In the midst of hardship....WAIT!!! You see?! You seeeeee?! I have Over-stressed-student disorder. AKA OSS. Symptom: No matter what you're thinking, you're applying what you have studied AHAHAHA That's what happened to me. Over stressed bah. Even when I'm driving on the road, I kept thinking about momentum and inertia and the ABS system. Then when I reach home I was like, what the?!?!?! Why did I think of those things. Crazy. Perhaps it's a good thing, but I don't like it. Makes me sound, and feel like I'm a genius but in reality I'm not. And in the end people will say, 'Ameh this girl talk only smart but results so-so only...'

So I better quit the talking and get back to my books D: Life as an SPM student really isn't that much fun at all. Oh well. It isn't that bad. I just have 3 more weeks to my freedom. Thinking about it already makes me feel a wee bit better. I need to get 10A+s! Because someone promised me an IPad. MUAHAHAHA!

No comments: