Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blue Sundays

GGGGaaaaahhhhh!!!! Crashed. The blog i post on Friday is officially gone! Poor thing! Well...the blue sunday celebration went great! Everybody was blue blue and blue. Except for me, i don't know what colour was I. lawl. I'm soooo pissed because 2 of my dresses have gone missing. 1, the little black dress which I wore for Christmas eve for only once and 2, the striped pink and grey dress from Thailand which i loved soooo much!!!!.....is now GONE!!! and who do i suspect? Oh....this is easy, THE MAID!!! Well, mum says that maybe she ter-ironed them and they got burnt so she threw it away. Well, let's say that she is wrong for not telling me that she ruined in until i found out. Her paycheck is going to me then! hhhmmmmppphhh! She's lousy anyways, i don;t know why mum still keeps her. If i took charge...she'd probably be back in....somewhere stinky! muahaha

It's typically the food season for the month. I've been eating non-stop since the holidays, till now. There are still many dinners going on and on and on. I have to go on a diet soon. What about the diet in "The Devil wears Prada"? Where that Emily girl only eats CHEESE when she gets hungry? nahhh.....that won't work! I can't resist eating......i can't survive with cheese alone. With bread i can...haha. Dinner tonight with Aunt. Jackie for her birthday! We're having pizza...yippee!!

No comments: