Sunday, March 30, 2008

edUK

We're headin' to the edUK later. I don't get why i'm going there. I'm not even gratuated from high school. I'm not even in the upper form for goodness sake. I'm only 14. But i don't get why mum and dad wants to go. They wanna sign me up? Or they wanna sign themselves up? Well, if they wanna sign me up, it better be in Oxford, or Harvard. That's darn cool!!! eeerrrmmmm, it's not that i'm brainy or something but i really want to go study in places where people like Einstein goes to. I don't want to be Einstein, i just want to be as good as Einstein. But wait! What am i going to study? engineering? Ermm....there are many engineers in my family, which is wnough. Designing? fashion designing? well, i do have a pretty good fashion sense but i don't think i can draw as well as Marie. Graphic designing? I can only doodle larh... Interior designing? Hmmm...is the bathroom counted? They i'll be workin i PCK, alongside Ah Beng!!!llol. Well, i still have 2 years to think. Better save some brain juice for then.


My brother is making noises with the other computer. Logging on to the Ben 10 website. To my surprise....i didn't know that Yeong Sheng actually watches Ben 10 and he actually likes it!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....man! i thought only the 3 phatman will like shows like that...manatau.....xD This is going to be fat news for Liana. Speaking of Liana and the Ben 1o fan, i really can't stand Vois anymore. When he ordered me some Ribena, i said no. He said i should drink more because i'm fat. Yeah, like ribena can make you lose weight. What a loser. Let me warn you. When you have leftover yummy food, don't ever shout it out loud or else he will come to your house ASAP to help you finish all your yummy food. I advise you....give it to the poor. He will come from the Central Plaza to your doorstep, even if it is in Menggatal or Inanam. hahaha

4 comments:

J M a r i e said...

ahahaha...funny bout u say that Vios! btw, you should ask him does Ribena makes him lose weight? wakakka

Abby G said...

Well, i don't think he knows what Ribena taste like!

*~L!@nA said...

lols~~ ask yeong sheng 2 see ur blog~ XD
laugh until stomach pain nia~ =P
BEN 10 is okok larr~ ^^

iiyee said...

mystery gurll....u're no longer a mystery XD