Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Look over here!

Puan Nor Reta still is not looking here. I guess she still blames our baris for what Ong and that Jowah did. Thanks to them, we are now 'the evil ones'. I really can't stand it. I can't pay attention with her not looking at us when she teaches. It is soooooooooooooooo dramatic.

I got number 31!!!!!!!! What on earth is that?! Not 13???? No....this so sooooooo sad!!!!! Man! Even that Audrey got 29! Nigel got 13!!!! Heng got 20!! For goodness sake Abby what have you been doing?!?! This is dramatically dramatic. Kaufu spoke to me on the phone just now. He asked me where is his present. I said that i was broke. He said he need not give me any present as ong as i study hard. I almost cried at that time, my eyes felt wet! Oh well, i tried my best mum, dad, nick, kaufu. So so so sorry.

Freakin' Rosnawati caught me today for i wore the socks which to her is pendek. It's not pendek. Even Neoh said that it passed. lol. Next time, i'll wear socks up to my knees. And wear skirts up to my ankles. Like a girl from 4000 BC. Happy Ros? hahaha

Marie and I are still talking about the 'pung'. Soooo funny. Aly said that Alyssa Pung sounds nice. hahaha. Abigail Pung is soooo not me. Marie said that that chipmunk is actually cute! Gosh....he looks like the nicknamed Pung....only.....i admit, that chipmunkis way cuter than the nicknamed Pung. hahahaha

Praying that Nor Reta will someday look at us again.

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

loooook uppp! P.U.N.G.
alvin pung and the chipmunks XD