Thursday, April 17, 2008

Disappearance

Aly hasn't been talking to us (me, Kareeand Marie). I think it was beacause of the Despo incident....
Yesterday, Marie and Ed and Karee and Pearl played a game of Truth or Dare with the Despos then we said that they were Despos...it was all a joke. But Marie cried after that!!! Well, i was so shocked that i went speechless and then Shak handed her tissue and then we climbed up the stairs. Well, normally, these things happen and i'm the one to blame and all so i thought to myself: This was all my fault. And then i asked Marie what happened but she won't tell and then i asked whether it has anything to do with the Despo thingee and she said "a little". Then i continued my speech of silence (whatever that is)...and i said sorry sorry sorry for like 10 times or so but we didn't talk much though...for once i was speechless. xD

Aly was still talking to us yesterday until today. She didn't say a word to me, nor to Karee, nor to Marie. Karee talked to her but she didn't reply. She didn;t follow us during recess or lunch. I was so like, what happened? I still don't really know what really happened but i hope that our friendship won't disappear like "poof", then gone. The disappearance of Marie and Aly is already enough and i hope that us 5 will get through these rough times with the Lord by our side...

Marie's Ah Chai was........... muahaha...

No comments: