Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Big Tekun Bully

Gosh....while i was writing at the school's computer lab, the teacher blocked the internet access just to show us how to use Google Earth. So, what i typed wasn't saved. Crap. So, about the bully, it was during PE time. I wanted to get the ball from the Tekun boys because, obviously, that's my ball but they didn't want to hand it over to me when i asked for it. Then, while i asking for the ball, it flew into my hands, just like somebody passed it to me and so, i took it from them. After that, the boys were like nget and then they went off. Later, Kimberly and Grandmama said that one of the boys with the red collar is sortta bad and that he can do 'things' to you. I was pretty scared when they told me that but i think that God has taken away my fear now and i feel protected. I just pray that they won't come and disturb me since it won't bring any good to them, or me.

Jack Sparrow sure looked funny today. Like when you ask him to get out of the class, he just stared and stared at you then he passes you like you're thin air. By the way, he needs odour management. He stinks after PE class. hahahaha

Going for Ah Yu bro's son's full moon dinner. I sure need a diet. I haven't done Sejarah yet, haven't copy the things into the Manila Card. Haven't do 'the list'....it's due tomorrow. Brace youeself, Marie....you'll be stunned!!

P.S~ I bullied a bully....lol

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

brace myself for what? lol!! Jack Sparrow stinks after PE meh? i didnt know that XD i only know dotty needs deodorant 24-7!