Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9th [post no.2]

Well.....i wanna shout for JOY!!!!!!!!!! wait....ter-type. It should be I'M SHOUTING FOR JOY!!!!! But sorry, it won't be allowed to speak about, sorry. nyahahaha

Right, sorry Liana for 'kep'-ping the phone just now. I was really in a rush. See you tomorrow. Nyahaha...then i will have a chance to talk to my Primary 1 friend tomorrow, thanks to you! You're the best arh.....

So, school was awfully BORING today. I didn't bring my Sivic book, not even a single Sivic book and the teacher didn't even notice!! How cool. But then the teacher had to leave to do "something", i suspect that she wants to go to the toilet to do some business....that's why she's in a hurry. haha....
That Shirley is also bad....she asked me to run up and down and up and down just to ask me stupid questions about the SPBT bla bla bla. Honestly, i'm tired of being the vice monitor, i never wanted to. Samuel Liew, you can take my place.....go on, don't be shy, just freakin' take it! Let Neoh scream in front of you then I will scream in front of you!!!!!!!!! But, i won't do that, because that is so wrong and so bad. I do not want to hurt a dwarf like you....thank you

Please note: I don't like being called Muscle Woman.....okay. I hate it hate it hate it hate it. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!! (yes, i'm screaming)

By the way, Jewel is, i guess in KLIA now. Yes, she went home with yiyi.....and now, the house is like so sunyi i can hear ants walking. haha....will miss her a lot. Saw Isabelle in the airport just now. she is so cute....so chubby, fair....wah...she looks way better than me when i was a toddler.haha.

Off for games, Ciao.

No comments: