Saturday, July 25, 2009

Internet, no-no

I'm having my first percubaan in August. It's gonna be a week and I need to brush up so I'll try my best to keep my hands of the keyboard... AHHH


Need to try my best to get all As in the 8 subjects. FIGHT! FIGHT! Sometmes I think I'm in war with my classmates, getting good results I mean. But then, they won't bother competing with me. I'm positioned in the middle, and if I get to the top, top, upmost top, then they will start to want to kill me, which is great. Otherwise, they'll just think, "ohh..Abby is the one who never gets in the top 10, she ain't any threat"


Who cares about the top 10?!
I want the As!!



Despite the revising and worksheets, I still have time to entertain myself. hehehe. I think I will not be able to survive 2 hours of reading if I hadn't had these things waiting for me. They keep me going...


Another Nicky Sparks novel (: Told you guys I'm addicted

This time, it's about a guy in the army (John) falling in love with a girl (Savannah). But in the end, (gosh so kesian) the girl married another person while he was in Iraq. Then, Tim (Savannah's husband) was sick and they needed money and life is hard blahhh..blah....


Wanna know the ending?? Read the book. I got into tears at the end. Well, not only just in the end but some middle parts were so good too!!! Finished it yesterday night.


Another......

The Little Nyonya

This is also tear dropping. Watch people!! Astro channel 301 (AEC) Weekday nights at 7.



OH YEAH! GOSH! I JUST FOUND THIS WHILE BROWSING FOR MORE NS BOOKS!!!

THE FIRST BOOK I WANNA GET AFTER PMR. YEAH, YEAH. AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND WHILE SEARCHING!!!




THEY'RE MAKING IT INTO A MOVIE AND MILEY CYRUS IS IN IT! BUT WHY?!?!?!?!??! WHY IS SHE IN HIS MOVIE?? T.T

MY FRIENDS WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS. OKAY, I'LL JUST READ THE BOOK. GRRRRRR

No comments: