Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's go way back...

Hmmm... Let's see what I during the past...weeks? Anyways, loads of things happened and many gossips here and there. hahahaha.

Here are some pictures (:

(We're going back in time so, the recent ones first)


It's been raining quite a lot these days. Though it isn't really pouring, but there's a certain amount of rain every day.


Ma decided to wash her car in the rain. She said when she was in Labuan long ago, she and her sisters used to laugh at the old man who came out to wash his car during the rain.


Now, she's doing it.
hehehe


Went to Aly's house. It was two Sundays back. Marie, Hui Ping, Karee and I went. There were loads of KFC but many of her brother's friends didn't show up. Loads of leftoevers. hahahaha. We had fun (: We scared Hui Ping with the plastic cockroach! It was dang funny. LMAO! We even video-ed it!!





Dude, post the video!!





















Went out to dinner last-last Saturday with mahmah, Uncle Denis and Sai Kuma (: Yeaps, they came back from England and I've got KitKats from them!!! heee...they really taste different, you all should get some and try :D

We went to eat porridge in Beverly. After food, Uncle Denis told us about the 2 surf/skateboaders in the Brunei Airport, James and Alex. WHOO! Uncle Denis even got their autographs for us!! hehehehehe

The autograph!!

Hey, who knows they'll be as famous as Tony Hawk one day and we can go, "I got their autographs lehh!!" hehehe
The 2 boarders and Uncle Denis

If you wanna know more about what their doing, you can click on the hotknees logo at my sidebar.



I found this later that evening.....
I waited for this issue for like, weeks! They told us Archuleta was going to be the cover boy so I was really excited about this issue. And you know where I bought it?? At a magazine stall outside a supermarket. =.- hahahaha



Back in June....

Do You Know? Birthday Celebration!!! For all the April, May and June babies (:
P.S ... I did the flier. hahahaha



The 20th. Kung's birthday. He got a really pricey present. hehehe. A new handphone.
Canggih bah atuk sya!
Cake's from Sweet Daily. Not bad ehhh...





Today was a wreck! We were supposed to go ... be the audience for public speaking somewhere in Bkt. Padang. So in the morning I was in a pretty good mood since I have the chance to skip class. Manatau Krishna came to us and said that we're not allowed to go because only participants are allowed. He even called us spectators. GRRRR

I was really mad. I didn't bring any books or anything. How am I supposed to study in class with an empty bag???? And he didn't even inform us earlier, at least tell us. Call us up or something, the phone in the office is fixed for a purpose!!! Talk about responsibility, cheh!!!

I'm almost finishing The Guardian, by Nicholas Sparks. I love his books. Gets me tearing all the time. hee

No comments: