Saturday, September 5, 2009

I think I changed, a lot

The whole class t-shirt mania (or in my words, DISASTER) had made me realise that I've become more patient throughout the years.

I remember never being patient, and I want everything to go my way. Yesterday and the days before had made me realise how grown up I am. And I'm really proud of myself. Last time, everything needs to be going around MY way. The world evolves around Abigail Hiew, no matter how you like it or hate it. This year, I did change dramatically, for the good. I let others have their opinions spoken out, I let others have a chance to say no to what I think. I'm more patient with others, including those whom I don't really like. I do not force anymore, though I still have a great power of persuasion. haha

People change, I change. But why? One reason, I want to be an image of God. That's it. End of speech. 1 Corinthians...Love is patient & Love is not self-centered, I've learnt to master these two, and also a few others. yay!! Although I might still be a bit hard-headed or I still have a little impatience, or I still want certain things to be my way, but I'm getting there. The longer I try, the faster I'll get there. All I have to do is take a deep breath and say 'okay'

Going to the printers later with Marie later. This is another senario but I know it'll work out. Though I know that either one of us will not be happy with the desicions we made today but it'll work out. Somehow. And for all the mishap, I wanna say sorry to Marie...for being such a pain in the butt. And thank you, for being such a super good friend. :D

I will not be updating my blog until PMR is over. Trial 2 is next week and I only have about 30 days to super my studies. It's gonna be a rough month, more pimples will be appearing on my forehead, I'll get cranky. But with God's grace, I will make it through, and I will try my best best best best to get that 8As. I CAN DO IT!!! Pray for me! And the other PMR candidates!! You go people!!

So, here I say, see you all again. I'll be back on the 13th of October.


p.s~ I earned RM 1.25 on my nuffnang (:

No comments: