Thursday, February 17, 2011

Money money

Oh crap. Now I realized that being the treasurer of certain clubs in school is not at all fun. Especially when you need to handle a lot of money, and that the teacher-in-charge keeps asking me to pay the bill, and that he/she isn't in school anymore =O

The thing is now that many students have not paid the amount to me yet, and I don't think I can get it done by this week, but he's coming this Saturday to collect the money. Did I tell you that 1 t-shirt is gone? So one innocent girl hasn't got the t-shirt that she ordered, and now we couldn't find it, and I have to give up MY t-shirt for that girl?

Yesterday I was really in the bad mood after kokum, I literally wanted to smash across a wall, and my face was obviously black as BBQ coal. I just felt that I hadn't dealt with the situation well, and that I actually failed myself. I thought that I will be able to do a good job, but this thing happened...

I really was going to blow. I didn't even want to go to wushu practice that night. I wasn't in the mood. And I know that I was rude towards ma, and Nick. SORRY! I sucked up everything and prayed. It calmed me for a while, but everything started flooding back into my mind again. ISH. Decided to go for practice, brought along the geek specs with me.

Took of the fake lenses of the geek specs in the car, wanted to release some of my tension through breaking something. Wore that huge geek specs to practice..

And after that, after seeing all those kids in wushu, I just felt something lifted away from me. For that few seconds, I actually found peace with myself. I actually forgotten those crap that happened to me in the afternoon. Although thoughts came in once in a while, it was quick enough to fade.

Yesterday was tough, I was hard on myself. That's all. I think I still have some things to learn about myself, I still have room for improvement in terms of my temper, and how I manage things. I guess it was a lesson learnt....

No comments: