Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So he's 정일우 !!!

Am now watching the SBS Korean drama called 49 days, which airs every Monday & Tuesday on S One HD on channel 393 (if you have Astro BYond!!!

I think I reached ep 8 or something. The story is not bad :) So I know some of the actors and actresses, some I don't know. BAHAHA! There's this guy who plays the Scheduler (something like the Grim Reaper) who is quite cute!

And then I Googled!! (I don't know why I google so much lol. I even googled for Addmath answers but failed, lmao)



NAHHHH!!!!!

So his name's Jeong Il Woo and he's born in 1987! Obviously he's an sctor but he's also a model =) He also did some singing in the show but idk whether it's really him singing or what...

Okay. Use Google again XDDD

He also stars in My Fair Lady! No wonder so familiar but he looks so much better with the Maggi hair. hahahaha

No comments: