Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have a break, have a ___________

KitKat?


Probably everyone who pays attention to advertisements know this catch phrase. If having a KitKat means stopping time and actually enjoying your bar of chocolate, then I will have less worries.

There a around 10 packs of KitKat in the refridgerator right now. All I can do is take one bar, quickly shove it in my mouth, and continue on with what I have to do. Planet Earth knows what. Homework, revision, mooting, church stuff. If I efficiently divide the 24 hours I have in a day to do all the work needed to be done, there is no time for me to have a KitKat. ='(

I've realised that I have compained and complained about not having enough time. Well, is there? People in class managed, friends I know kept up, what about me?

Perhaps I don't really plan my day well, use the tiny split seconds to complete a task with satisfaction. Ugh. I don't know. We all have 24 hours but somehow I don't think it's enough. I'm only 17, only sitting for SPM. I'm only a teenager. And I'm already complaining and struggling. What am I going to turn into when I'm 27, busy with my career? If I have a career...

The mooting competition is this Saturday and yeah, I'm nervous. For my team, for my team mates, for me. For our submissions. Oh no.

No comments: