Friday, December 11, 2009

Back from camp, bebeh!

I'm back from camp, bebeh!

Camp this year was pretty great! Got to sleep in the same floor, in the same room with my friends. Which is, SUPER! I was the only one who was on the 7th floor from our church last year..so kesian.

I can smell popo's baked pasta from my computer room :P

Anyways, I'll upload the pictures later, or tomorrow. I didn't really meet much new friends. You know me, anti-social. & we had 2 groups and the the time we spent together wasn't really long, like the devotion also we do in big groups. Didn't really get to know people that well. Deborah didn't go this year, sighs. But overall, it was fun :D Except for the part when I had to wait for ma's office boy to pick me up just now. haa. I waited, long.

My brain can't really function right now. I need to sleep. byee

No comments: