Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CWC 2009 :D

CWC this year was superrrr!!! :D And the kids were hyper. Ask the helpers. All of us were dead and gone at the end of the day.



Enough talk. Look at the pictures. (Loads of them but I malas wanna upload wei ;] And the pictures are pretty random LMAO)



Pearle and I. I like workshop sessions the best. Why? Because we don't have to take care of the children. There were only 2 boys from our side who joined Action and Sign Language ... and they're taken cared by one of their grandma who also joined.
syok kan? *evil laugh*


kids usually go hyper when it's time to go home.
They don't wanna go home bah...








daddy and his sons lol





Nick and Adele. Oh my gosh. This picture is 0.o



Jade.






Nick had a cold so ... he looks dead



tea break.
We were all well-fed. hahaha





Adele.













































FOOD :D





Pearle and I went to intrude... XD
Flag & Banners workshop


Doind our assignment. Fiona, Pearle and I thought that we had to dance the whole song manatau ... we only had to perform one verse. aduiii...


Oh yeah. after performing, the trainer said, "Good Sam, you don't need improvement. very good!"
aiseh... XD



Winson & Oscar ... they don't want their pictures taken






I got a chance to go onstage to perform Undignified, or as I call it, the head-banging song XD
Did the dance in both halls, twice. It was embarassing ==" But hello? I won't let myself down XD






See? Andy stressed out!




Kids had the chance to experience God. Marvelous. Even Nick was touched and he was like, WOAH. Bunches of great testimonies. awwww.

My group of girls. The only problem was that they don't really eat. GRRR. I remember eating a lot when I was their age LMAO











Vico...

SHIM!






It was great, just great.
Oh yeah, let me tell you guys about my picture ~


There was one time in the conf. when Ps Stella asked the ministry workers to go out and receive blessings from her and the children... yeah. So I went out with the others, stood on stage. Lots of prayer, lots of tears. everyone was crying, nodding. I can really feel His presence and everything, but I just can't feel Him working inside me. Get it? AHH... So I was thinking to myself, and also partly whinning :P to God, 'hello??? nothing's happening to me...hello??????'

I still feel nothing. Auntie Li Poh, Adele, and Fiona who stood beside me were crying. the lady in front of me was shaking. ME? N.O.T.H.I.N.G!

Then God gave me a picture. More like a short 3 second clip. I saw our hall. OUR hall. The GOOD SAM hall filled with children. So many children that everyone had to squeeze, children sticking to the wall, some standing on the stage, some didn't even manage to get into the hall, some stood outside. I had never seen so many kids in our hall before.

I thought, WOW.
just WOW.
all I could think of was, WOW.


There's more. But that picture was so magical. So real. Like I said, WOW. After that, everyone went back to their seats. I cried after that. It was, I have to say, awkward. Because every leader was done crying on stage and everyone was preparing their hearts to listen to the sharing and there I was. Crying like a baby, like nobody's business. aduiiiiiiiii.... I cried until like, the end of the sharing. It was really long. I think I scared most of the kids. They might go home and tell their parents, "ma, pa, you know kan, today there was this weird che-che in conference who cried so long there. She never stop ohhh..."


Yeah kids, call me a crybaby alright XD

I want CWC next year. sya mau!!!!






Some lol prints XD

say hello? LOL. This is so funny
Jason Castro's Let's just fall in love again......
I was playing while listening so it explains the heart LOL


No comments: