Thursday, April 22, 2010

Uiyoh!

Coming to discover that I only have less than 2 years in KKHS, makes me feel... I DUNNO. I'm not really a school person so I don't really love my schools. I respect it and all, but I just won't say I love my school to everybody I see. :D

Two classmates approached me and said that they feel like changing schools. And their choice? The private school, which is famous in our region. I don't know why they had this idea but I think they're pretty sure they want to, something in their eyes were affirmative :O

I really don't think changing schools is such a fun thing to do, or maybe I was just born loyal. Not really lah but when I'm somewhere, I'll stay somewhere for a long time. Like if I'm rooting for Jason Castro, I'll support him till the end.

same goes to schools. If I'm already in this high school, I don't find the need to change to other high schools because I'm already in one place. Everything is already in one place, and if I really switched to some other school, I'm gonna miss a bang lots of people. And I have to get up early for school which I don't, since I forgot. I live in a blessed area where there are preschools, primary and secondary. Got kindy also lah but I went to one a bit further. But I still can sleep in, unlike other students who have to get up at 5, and leave home at 6 or something. haha. I wake up at 6 and then slowly drink my milk then only I get out of the house. Travel time =3 minutes. HAHA!!!

Walk also can reach but you know lah, it's hot and we're malas. Oops. Mind you Abby, you're supposed to save Earth!! So Nick and I proposed to pa the other day about riding our bikes to school then he said okay =/ It's fine with me. haha. We just need to find chains or something, to lock our bikes. And we're gonna make a statement. haha

See lah, if it works. If not, too bad loh ):

No comments: