Monday, April 12, 2010

Wear it, mean it

I remember during the REVO party where Ps. Andy Yeoh told us about the story about the boy who wore the 'Subang for Jesus' t-shirt to school and he was proud of it. He did it not because it was cool or anything like that but he did it because of Jesus. For more details about the story or others, click here or google Recess Revo. The stories touch hearts, trust me.

The reason I wanted all of you (if there's any. I doubt anyone reads my blog. Macam I 自己爽 only) to know about this t-shirt story is because something happened in school today, which totally proves something! haha.

While Aly was buying food today during lunch in the canteen, she was standing somewhere lah. I dunno where but it was somewhere near the food line or some sort, then came D. So, somehow D banged into Aly, for no reason. Aly said that she wasn't even in her way. And you know what N did? She spitted the F word into Aly's face. FOR NO REASON. So Aly so kesian lah. She didn't even knew what she did wrong and this mhai gui D went to swear at her. What a crazy thing to do.

1. If you see Aly, you won't spit a F word on her. 大欺小 now issit? Based on the sizes of their body, she shouldn't bully Aly. ngaha. It's like an old grandmother bullying her granddaughter. No offense Aly. Chilli padi also pedas... :D

2. If you don't really know this D person, you might think that she is ok and all. She looks decent, innocent look. Can't deny that she also has good looks. Now everything here just proves that she's the total opposite. And I know she is a person that likes to be pretty and good looking at all times but you go swearing here and there like an uneducated lady, you're make-up won't ever cover your dirt.

3. *Please note that this is THE most important part of the whole thing. The main reason I blogged about this because I know it's not really my business* If you wear a "Jesus saves" tee proclaiming that you have been saved and you are going to preach others about His mighty works and save more lives, I salute and support you all the way. Don't care if I know you or not but I'm gonna pray that you'll do His work. BUT HELLO!? Yes you wore the t-shirt and yes maybe you have saved some lives (I dunno lah. Assume that you have) and no doubt you look good in that t-shirt but if you F-ed someone, even without the t-shirt on, IT IS SO NOT COOL.


We are told, as Christians, to be a role model. To do good and show a good example to others. I bet other religions ask their believers to do the same thing too. No religion teaches to do bad, so this is pretty general. We're supposed to do good and be good. Excuse me D, although you have told the world that you are saved, doesn't mean that you've played the part. F-ing someone is a big nono. I bet your pastor won't like this.

I'm not here to insult or critisize D in any way but I just think that we as Christians, have to set a good example to others, not just showing your love by wearing cool t-shirts. I know it's not easy to change, but you can because God loves us so much. He died for us, remember? You can't stop swearing for HIM?

No comments: