Monday, July 26, 2010

THE promise


Angmoh husbands?
aha. If I get an angmoh husband in the future, I have to buy Marie a meal. If I don't, I spend her.

aha. Totally unsure who will win. I normally have a lot of confidence in these bets, but it's my future. I can't foresee. lols

Aly's getting a blondie, while Marie is getting a man whose name starts will the letter J. baha.
JAVA! lols

Tired week. Skipped wushu on Saturday to watch INCEPTION! And I didn't regret it at all! It was a really really good show! Up to Avatar's standards, maybe beyond!! But I like it so much because watching the movie is like solving trivia questions Einstein stage!!! And the inceptions, well, makes you dream soooooo much further. COOL TO THE MAX!! I give it a 10/10!!!


I want to buy zebra wallpaper to stick on my purple wall!!! MA!!!

No comments: