Tuesday, July 6, 2010

waka waka (:

So okay. Last week was really a busy week. REALLY. My weekend was jammed with events, and I had to rush with the school magazine thingee so I neglected my blog. Oh well. It's not like I've never done it before and no one reads it anyways. baahh


Oh. Due to the chaos in life, I've not been watching FIFA much because I have no sports channel at home and local tv is not showing much of the action. T__T So I can only watch in my kung's place (HD!!!) but I'm always tired and sleepy after school so I hit the couch instead. hehe. Anyone watched the Argentina vs. Germany match?? Sad right. I really wanted both teams to win. haa. 'But there could only be one winner...' aaks. Life lah this. Kesian Argie had to end up with a 0. Makan telur...

And poor Messi cried after the match. Couldn't blame him though. Can see in his eyes that he was really trying hard to score for his team but Germany had good defense! When Messi got the ball it was like 3 people surrounding him. I think if I were surrounded by 3 people in a football match, after chasing after a ball for 10 minutes or more, I WOULD FAINT! Lack of oxygen bah, plus people stink during sports. Eww the sweat of men =P

But still Messi played good. YAY!!

The upcoming matches will be Uruguay vs. Netherlands and Germany vs. Spain. It's tomorrow and the day after at 2.30AM my gosh =__= How am I going to watch these matches?! Kit si ohh... Hopefully the finals won't be SO early in the morning. I need my beauty sleep bah. I have like 2 pimples on my nose alone aikss..


I wished the finals would be Germany coming up against Spain. Since both are quite strong teams mah. With hot players @.@ *drool *wipes drool * drools with bib. Hopefully it will be a really good final unlike some previous games that totally disappointed the viewers.

Wah. Ever heard of a girl like me talking football?! Oh well. Once in 4 years no harm.

No comments: