Thursday, November 18, 2010

The best answer in the world (:


Thinking back, I have used this answer for most of the questions in my life. Either it's the REAL answer to the question, or I'm just trying to avoid it.

I haven't solved many of my problems throughout the year. LOADS. I must admit that I've never been good in finding solutions, but yet I pass through the phases in life. Why? Because I have the master of solutions with me. God.

And how do I get the answers to the unsolved? Prayer. Always remember to 'call' Jesus, when you're in trouble. Not just only when you're in trouble but normal times as well. Believe me, talking to Him is better than talking to anyone in the world, because He actually LISTENS and fixes things. Things are meant to happen for a reason, and God is there beside you every second of every day, of every moment in your life.

No one has solutions to your life, only Him.


Some people ask me do I believe in Jesus and accept Him as my saviour, I answer YES. And when they ask, "why?"

This is not the time for the best answer in the world,
it's time to answer with pure faith, "I JUST DO!"

No comments: