Thursday, July 14, 2011

Law Olympiad 2011

If you want to read the post about the Olympiad which I took part in last year, click here

Last year, I think we were really blur and had no clue what we signed up for. This year, we were a wee bit smarter but guess what? We were outsmarted by another team, from our school. LOL. I think last year our team did pretty poorly, we almost came in last. But today we did super good in the first round. It's called 'Whodunnit?', a game where they give you 3 cases, and you are needed to find the culprit. The total marks of this game is 30 and you know what we got?? 29!!!

All of us were like, O___________________________O
Oh my. Never expected to get such high marks, and at that time, we were leading, unbelievable!

But in the end, we went home with the fourth place. We didn't get cash prizes like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team did but we won in our hearts. My heart. Although we didn't do well in the game called 'Best Plea/Best Alibi', I still think we kicked some butt today. =D I mean, who gets a 29 over 30 in the first game, it like, never happen. Oh yeah.

So I'm very happy that we joined the competition. Win or lose, it doesn't matter at all. The highlight is that we had great fun during the whole process!! =D


A picture of us.
Boomchikalakaboomboom!!!



Group photo with our teacher-in-charge, the organizer and the other team from school (whom won second place. *show off!)


A freestyle one.


Then after that, we didn't want to leave the hall because this would probably the last time I'd visit Tshung Tsin's hall, hahaha, so we decided to take MORE pictures =) So we did the famous High School Musical jump snap =)


Sorry the editing so crappy, I had to be quick.
See? Our group knows how to work, and have fun =D

No comments: