Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh look! It works

This week, those who are born in 1994, who lives in Malaysia, and who are preparing for their SPM exam took the whole week off just to get into a website to check their destiny, on whether or not they will be chosen to join National Service.

=________________________=


Honestly, with so many 17-year-olds in Malaysia, the PLKN website should be more high tech and should work faster so we can suffer less in front of the screen. YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I PRESSED THE F5 BUTTON AND STILL COULD NOT GET IN?!?!?!?!?!

Oh the agony.

I gave up in the end and asked ma to send a text in the morning. And the text messaging system also very slow lah!! The news came in at 11pm or so, when I was asleep =O

The next morning ma shocked me with news while I was half awake, sipping my tea. I GOT IN!! Like, I was blur, then it settled.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got in =D

I was hoping to get in lah and was super glad I was selected. Some of the people don't wanna get chosen because they say it's gonna be suffering in there blah blah blah...And others who weren't chosen but wanted to go were envying the ungrateful ones. hehehe


NNNNAHHH! I finally got in the site,
4 days later


Oh another funny thing.
After ma told me that I was selected, I happy happy this when I arrived school but my classmates said that I wasn't chosen.

Then I was like, "huh?"

The rest also blur because they saw my face blur. LOL

Our class teacher helped us check and typed out the results on the paper and it states that I was not chosen.

And so, I felt weird.

I checked the paper and the result was really a 'NO', but when I checked my IC number, the teacher had typed it wrong =_______________=

HAHAHA

No comments: