Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cartoons!! so what if I'm 15?

Who says CARTOONS are for children only? Explain my father, he likes to watch Cartoons. And cartoons are made by adults, means they have to watch it and edit those wrong parts or some sort.

CARTOONS are for everyone!! LIKE ME! And and and there are lots of cartoons in the cinema right now :D I'm sure I'll watch every single one!!



JIM CARREY!!!! Oh my gosh. He's playing Scrooce, and the spirits. This cartoon is like all Jim Carrey! Must watch!!

I think some of you might laugh your heads off because I want to watch this. Well, FYI Astro Boy is cute! And the cartoon is nice loh!!! And it's better than Ben 10, to me. hee

Saturdays are boring, don't you think? What, no? Let me tell you why is it boring. First, no shows on tv. They're playing most the repeats of weekday shows. And what? No activities in the afternoon. All I have to look for during Saturdays is Wushu at 7 in the evening. 7?!?! The only negative thing I can say about wushu is that the time is a bit off. Saturdays at 7-9 and Sundays 5.30 to 7.30. This means no more shopping and no more going out to restaurants for dinner. No more gatherings with our family, chit chat and stuff. By the time I get home after the class, I'm drained. If I'm not a hygenic person, I'd go to bed straight away, no shower. ughhh.

I'm not in the mood of going today, really. ma and pa are both in KL so kung is sending us there later. Nick and I planned to go on Sunday because it's not so late but NOOOOO. He had to attend a party instead. Lousy parties. So, I'm dragged to go on a Saturday because of him. It's no
complaining as I have this Sunday off but you know why I prefer Sundays over Saturdays?? It's because we normally have to run 20 rounds before warm up. 20 crazy big rounds!!!!! And Sundays are normally, 3-5 rounds at the padang, which is so much better.

Don't ask me how they do their calculation.
They just hentam, I guess.


Worship leading in Sunday School tomorrow!! WHOO! I just love those kids. And they're performing a nativity play :D It's gonna be chaotic, but it sure is fun. Wait for the pictures!!

No comments: