Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sukaneka, November 3rd, I think

If you don't wanna read this then skip it. It's an old story...haa

Sukaneka is.... sort of like mini games or something. laa. It's an after PMR programme btw.




3 legged race...









Arm wrestling. Representing our class....Shaun. and also Reuben


His face was super reddddd

see what I mean, contrast with the table ohhh...


This was between Leon and some other guy. IDK who but the crowd was high and girls started gathering near their battle table. I wanted to take a picture of the whole thing, plus the wrestlers but one of the girls stood up. AHHH. then the match ended. I was really mad. GRRR



Ai San (:



marie and ellen (el-len)



Shaun again .... this was the blowing balloon thingee. I have no idea why he has to stretch his hands to blow a balloon. ==

he won in the end. haa!! 10 points to 3C!



the best friends...

After recess, we sortta had nothing much to do so we took pictures... (:









Aly showing off her teeth, issit?









Yen Fong and Ellen. Butt hitting XD









them again










US =]









More of us. hahaha




After that, games again. Of of them was passing the ping pong ball using a spoon. hahaha. Remember playing this a long long time ago.



Grandmama. She was so slow. the whole crowd was laughing at her.



Ohh well, she's aging bah. what to do?








Note Marie's leg X)











Oh-so-perasan




Ermm...running time?? 10 peeps for each class compete in the race. You basically have to run from one end to another, then go back to where you started and pass the baton to your teamate. It's that easy.



Ed and Karee (sounds like egg and curry... haa)
It was really boring that day cz I didn't participate in any of the games because my leg was hurting. You know why. So I just sat there and watched the others play. Shout until my voice has gone bananas. It's still bananas right now. I have no idea what is wrong with my throat.
So I was watching, watching and watching them run. Then Reuben came and said that I'm gonna be the emcee for the after PMR programme closing, which was the next day. OMIGOSH. Yeah, I thought he was kidding at first but it was not. I said okay because I wanted to get out from the hall so bad. hahaha
Went to the counseling room. There were some visitors there.. and the teachers asked us to help them take pictures == We were supposed to write our script or something but ended up being photographers. doinks...
After running here and there with tons of cameras. We went back to the CR. Another distraction came == One of the teachers saw our camera and asked for the pictures which we took from the outing...so I gave them mine...
Reuben said that you can find a lot on Facebook so the teacher asked him to grab some for her. == I know~!

Facebook in school, in front of the teachers. Unbelievable!!!
After sorting everything out, we went back to the dewan and that's it.

No comments: