Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How many movies can I watch in a week?

Holidays have started! And things have been going pretty smooth lately, after all the happenings. Pa, I know is still really sad. I'm trying to get over with it. Prayers to my family and friends, they have been a great support system.


Anyways, have been watching a lot of movies these few days. On the tv and also in the cinema. Watched Hotel For Dogs on HBO. We have the DVD but watching it on Astro feels a bit different. I know, it's weird. After that, Another Cinderella Story. Starring Selena Gomez. Quite a nice show. I remember watching it some time ago but it's nice watching it all over again.

Pa took us out for a movie in the evening.


Storyline was not bad. I think it was better compared to Clash of the Titans. And I liked all their names. DASTAN. I've never played the game before but it sounds kindda fun.

Jake Gyllenhaal as Prince Dastan. The starring lahh. Kindda disappointed. I was hoping that Hitrik Roshan would be Dastan but he turned down the part!!



Youth came back from the family camp yesterday and asked me to join them for a movie in Suria. Supposed to watch Marmaduke but ended up with Shrek 2D

Owen Wilson is the voice :D hehe. Love this guy. First Marley and me then now this? He muist be a huge dog lover. Unlike me. haha

Speaking of dogs, Nick and I were chased by some neighbour dog while walking to po's house. dang. Mean dogs around the corner. I like the dog opposite my house (: Kesian also lah him because the owner kindda abandoned him. Because they have a new dog and so this old dog is not allowed to go into the house and I don't think they even feed him. Poor thing. It's really sweet you know, he wags his tail when we come back and helps us bark at other gods!! Good dog! I think it's the only dog I like around the place, other dogs are just spoilt and dumb. haha.



Love this last chapter of Shrek. Every character played really different roles. And I can't find the Ryan Seacrest part. I had no idea what he was anyways.haha. Good show.


One movie that I'd really like to watch is this...

















!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm so gonna watch this!! My childhood boyfriend is on screen again!!!!!! WOOODYYYY!!! I know he has Jessie and blah blah blah but who cares!!! I wanna watch this!! IN 3D!!!!

No comments: