Friday, June 4, 2010

I miss, you

My mah mah passed away Tuesday, around 2pm in the QE hospital.

Mah mah is my grandmother. She's pa's mom. I used to stay with her when I was young, when pa, ma and I were still living with her and my uncle. we spent three years living under one roof, and it has been a great pleasure. I don't really know mah mah that well but I know her well enough. The three years spent together is forever memorable. I remember her making the yummiest soup. I remember her saying goodbye to me on the first day I embarked to preschool.

Mah mah, will forever remain in my heart, our hearts. The hearts of her children, her in-laws, her grandchildren, grand in-laws, and grandchildren. And also the people who know her. She'll always be remembered as the caring and strong person. She'll always be remembered for who she is.

And for those who called and texted these few days. THANK YOU. It's hard going through these times but if mah mah was here, she would want me to stand strong. She always told me to stand strong and strive hard.

And I'm so going to do that.

At times, tears fill the corners of my eye, memories of the time we spent together replaying in my mind, but I just won't let them run down. Somehow I feel that she doesn't want to see me cry. She doesn't want to see her loved ones cry.

I miss you mah mah. I really do.
I loved you.
And will love you always.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I miss her too..so sad that i can't see her for the last time...:( but i know that she want all of us to be happy and get over it soon..and i know she is now happy and free of pain and suffer...be strong abby...take care..:)