Monday, June 14, 2010

Stupid ngong can what lah boring you lah friggin how this lame ngong go and bath

The title above proves that I'm overly bored to death for this holiday, and someone stepped on my tail recently. For some dumb people who don't understand the term, means I'm pissed ANGRY lah. Ma said that the word pissed is not a good word to use, like the word stupid. So I replaced it with angry loh. If I still continue to use 'not nice words' then someone might shoot tell on me and say, "Hey, *^%$$##@ is not a nice word to say". Who cares. (The person is not my ma, it's someone else btw) I'm a teenager, facing puberty. I know what to say and what not to say and I only use cool words not foul language. You will never hear me say the F word, ever. So I consider myself quite good for a problematic teen who gets upset about small matters. tut

Came back from Kundasang yesterday afternoon. Heavy rain. Places like Lido, and maybe Aly's house! are flooded. Hope Aly, and her house are okay. The trip was, quite okay. I'll give a big 10 for the food that we brought up. We had steamboat, and my aunt prepared potato chicken and some pai kut. It was fun chit-chatting with the family members, nice to see them fight over food too.

I was supposed to share a room with Nick but Tam Zhong came along so 3 of us had to fit in a small room. My big aunt suggested that I sleep in her room as she was alone but I declined. I am SO not sleeping with her, ON THE SAME BED! I might wake up smelling like her, and she might snore. eeks. No thanks. I'd rather sleep on the floor. Which I did. haha.

So lame. We have a 2 week break from studies and all we did was go for an overnight stay. Unlike Mei Kwan, she's enjoying herself in Melbourne. FOR 2 WEEKS! She even visited the Australian Open place. GRR. Oh well. People rich mah. haha

And people also got long slim legs unlike yours. ='(


Anyone watched FIFA?? This year not bad ohh. I remember there was one year when it was totally boring, and I didn't bother to watch. This year different ohh..It's really good. The players all also 'upgrade' already. haha

I think this guy might just win best player..

Lionel Messi :D
Oh he's not messy at all. Syok loh you see him play. He put in all his strength to shoot. Unlike some players who look good but just run around the field singing baa baa black sheep. Can say that he's devoted to the game lah. He's just good. I didn't realize that Argentina had such a good player until their match with Nigeria.

You might recognize him from somewhere, if you don't know who he is and never watch football. Well, he's the guy who helped Astro advertise the HD/Astro Byond.



Ngong lah the husband's dance. Can't believe that football fans actually dance like that! I only like the part when Messi said FIFA world cup in his language. My brother and I have been figuring out how to say it. So far, I got lapunda condora FIFA. HAHA! My way of saying lah. lols. Nick's one? Is not as good as mine =P


Anyone watched the ENG vs USA match? Crazy. Didn't know that USA become so good already. England must really boost up!!! And luckily there's Gerrard ohh!! Oh and Frank Lampard did well too. I think both of them did their best. The others? Moderate. Proves that USA is gaming up. ERM?? ...

Maybe it's because Beckham (!) is not playing. He did watch the match though. He was with the coach...wearing a suit!!

Acting all cool and sexy beside the field. Awwhs. He should be playing! But he's injured, issit? Too bad. Or else England might win instead of a draw!!


Oh yeah. Another English player. Long time no see


Peter Crouch.
I was nicknamed after him once, in primary school by the boys. It's really scary seeing him play because he's really tall and his legs look like they're gonna snap any time.


And all he does is hit the ball with his head!!
Not saying that he's a bad player or anything but he didn't really use his leg much. It's Football. Not headball


Off for more madness!! WHOOPIE!!



I'll upload the Kundasang pictures - soon.

No comments: