Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anyone watching the YOG?



Anyone of you addicted to the Youth Olympic Games?? Well. It's not bad. I must say that I wasn't interested in the beginning until I watched the swimming part a few days ago. I think they were even better than the adult olympics (Okay. It's the normal Olympics LMAO) because they are all so tiny!!!

Oh yeah. Must support our home team. Though I think we have 0 gold medals now. haha. I lost track. But Lee Wan Lin is likely to win a medal. YOU GO GIRL!!


This is Lee. She is on tv now if you turn it on (: I think she by far the paling graceful one out of the bunch of contestants. I'm not bias but she really is good. Not saying the others are not, but you can just get attracted to her because she's like jelly.

hahaha


This is her without make up. Really different huh? And she's only fifteeen! *&%^ She's so young and there she is, in Singapore, in the YOG, making the country proud.


And soon to win a medal. Oh yeah, I have confidence in her.
Does this make her (and the other Malaysian representatives who WILL win) Datuk-s?
Because Mr. Lee Chong Wei has got his Datukship two years ago, remember?? =P

Enjoy watching :D

No comments: