Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fareelok!

& So it was July, means that many kids from form 5 last year were leaving. T__T Yeaps. Too bad. No one really left from our youth, except for a banana. XDD Oh and Banana is not really a form 5 graduate, he actually did form 6 in my school! haha! (My school's form 6 uniform is in light yellow, btw. Banana suit!!)



No this is no banana.
That's Adele and I in a meeting. Joshua and Samuel were fooling around with my camera.



This is the banana! In red. The one beside him is a monkey!! (note the face)


Besides the Banana, Rev Tan and his family will be moving to FCC! )': Means Lisa will be moving with them also!! =( Laura also lah but she's in the US of A now. haha

Gonna miss them. Every single one of them...


This is our Superman pose!! Taken during Rev Tan's farewell. All of us look epic. Picture spoilt by the Lim brothers because they were trying to .... let's not go there (:


And now, left with sadness. I find food to console myself. To cover up the sadness. LAWL!


This is the seed of an olive. Okay, not exactly an olive, I dunno what it is. It's called 橄榄 in chinese. Kung bought loads and we were curious about the seed... so he used the parang to smash it open and walah!! The white thingee is maybe a but. I dug some out and put it in my mouth. Erm, taste like almond but it has a more green taste. taahaa.

*My macro is a total failure!!





but not in this one..


Besides eating the interiors of a seed, I have tons of mangosteens to nom on. hee. Had tons of durians too.



No comments: