Friday, March 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian, the singer?!

I heard JJ and Ean announcing that Kim Kardashian released her first single titled 'Jam (turn it up)' on the way to school yesterday.

So I went, "ohh..okay. Should be good"

BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!


Want to know why?? Try listen lah!



Any comments?? Well, these people sure have



Kim Kardashian is, no doubt, one of the prettiest woman in this era. She's fun to watch, she's gorgeous, she's stylish. Her reality show is SO entertaining and she sounds sweet all the time.

BUT WHY MAKE THIS SINGLE???
Y U NO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT??

Honestly, the song is just, FLAT. You can say that I'm being bias because I don't really like dance tracks but CAN YOU DANCE TO THIS TRACK? I don't even know what she's singing. It's not catchy enough, the bounce isn't there, the vibe is less than zero.

What was she thinking??

The song totally spoilt her gorgeous image. I respect this lady for being really independent and smart and pretty, but the just isn't working in that list. It's better if she'd just show up in one of Katy Perry or Justin Bieber's music video.

She doesn't have to sing. All she has to do is BE in the video, look sexy and smile.

That's all.

And what does she get?? Tons of greens and many claps from the people.


Another alternative is that she can show up for a award show/party/premiere.


Also make money kan??
And you don't have to make a fool out of yourself.

So Kim Kardashian, please don't make anymore singles!
But I am looking forward to your reality shows =D

No comments: