Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When March came stomping in

Oh crap! Can you believe it's March already?! I thought February came just 10 days ago? Been very busy until I lost track of the dates. hahahaha

I can't believe it's March!
It's March?!
Are you sure it's March?!

How can it not be ._. Perhaps planet Earth is turning a little bit faster now. Hence, less time in a day/a year/a decade. I used to think that one day is very long when I was younger but now? I think 24 hours is just so limited!

I always look forward to the 3rd month of the year just because my birthday's in it. lmao. Now I think not. March is always the time when we have the semester test and there begins the stress. All the pimples will start exploding on my forehead. Actually, they started early this year. I have a few (okay, MANY) pimples on my forehead and everyone actually notice NOW. I had them last time too, okay? Why ask so many questions now?!

Perhaps I overdosed on junk food and chocolate...
Chocolate making session in youth last week. It was so fun that we got to eat chocolates using a spoon, from a bowl :D

I think any guy who has a crush on me will run away after looking at this picture. I don't care about my dignity when it comes to eating. HAHAHA. I eat like a dog. haha. Well, I'm born in the year of the dog, maybe that explains why. Oh well. I love food, don't I?

*Sources tell me that I'm having a birthday party. lmao

No comments: