Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Apollo

Phew! So the coast is clear. Debate is done. I'm not allowed to join the drama competition, surprise is all gone..

I CAN FINALLY GO BACK TO THE BORING OLD SPM STUDENT TORTURE LIFE!

Last weekend was a real bore. I was supposed to go for my bengkel, but it didn't happen in the end because they wanted to have practice in school during the afternoon so... yeah. Went back to school but I totally did nothing much. Just listen to them POI each other. HAHA. Should have gone to the bengkel since everyone was late, including me. Ed arrived first and then he called me so I left home. We waited for like, an hour plus then only people started to arrive.


So yeah.. like that lah. I wasted one Saturday. ='(( At least Sunday was fun :D

Went out to celebrate Nick's birthday at Sushi Tei, Suria Sabah. First time there and I'm impressed =O

Tuna roll something =P
I don't really get impressed by Japanese Food since I think Japanese Food is fine art, and it's very hard to get the flavours right. But Sushi Tei is not bad ah. hehe



So the next day was THE BIG DAY. The debate was in La Salle so the teachers took us there by their own car. Cz the school van is in the workshop! Which explains whyyy we didn't get to go today ='(

We're fighting against SM Stella Maris for the qualifying and guess what?? WE LOST!! Oh myyyy. I think it was kind of hard for us to accept since we really did do our research and stuff, and we prepared for the next motion blah blah. Oh well. Lose already lah cannot say anything. I do think somehow it's my fault since I didn't really know what to say when it was my turn. I was lost for words. Couldn't arrange my words properly. And when they said that we had the substance, but lost at the 3rd speaker and reply speech part, my heart sank into the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, together with Nuclear radiation ='((((

I really felt bad and am sorry but I've done my best.

Strolled around the school after that. First time being in La Salle, an all-boys school =D

Jac, me and Sonia.
Gosh I love that statue behind us!! So cool having a statue in the school compound oh! Feels like you're in a school that's shown in tv all the time!!!



Sonia, Jac and I. Girls with the red ribbons.
Uh huh. We were that prepared.


The whole group.
Douglas, Jac, Jabraan, Sonia, Jason, Edward and me.
They were new to the cam's timer so yeah, all of them just stood there
And I was the one doing all the weird poses


Then they got the hang of it XDDD



It was so hot that day and I was wearing baju kurung, so I didn't join them when they went to stroll the upper floors. CRAZY I keep stepping my skirt and I was afraid that I might pokkai at the stairs!!!!



After that, went to McDonalds' for lunch. Oh Happy Day =)


Don't they look like a family?? =P



And another group photo to sum up the day (:
This time Anand's in the pic!! =D


I had fun in La Salle =D That school is so clean lah!!!


*********



Pae Yii's birthday today. We surprised her and Michelle with a cake and I brought my polaroid to school. (: Picture is with Pae Yii hahahahahaha. I only have this to share.

Purple!

No comments: