Sunday, April 24, 2011

Green Connection

In conjunction of Easter Sunday, GS Kids decided to take the kids on an Easter Outing to the Green Connection. Everyone excited lah. These things need to say one meh??

So it was like any normal outing. Chaos. Kids hyper because they're going on a trip, teachers shouting around, parents worried, helpers annoyed by kids. Stuff like that. Problems with buying the tickets because of poor organization.

But the place was really interesting lah, I must say. I didn't know that Sabah could have an aquarium like this! hahaha. At first I thought it was going to be boring, but it actually wasn't.


BECAUSE....


there's a session called 'Meet the Snakes' where you can touch/hold/hug the snake. I KNOW. I kind of have a thing for snakes so I was excited to hold it. hahahaha


See I so happy. No need to explain much.

After my turn, I wanted to return the snake to the snake man, and the luckiest thing happened to me.

The snake kissed me?
NO

The snake man gave me a tiny snake as a gift of bravery?
NO

The snake hissed to me and said that Harry Potter likes me?
NO
(sorry lah Harry Potter fan dreaming here haha)

SO WHAT ISSIT?
Well...


THE SNAKE POOPED ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I KNOW!! It's like a one in a million gazillion gizillion mamallion chances. BUT IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!

I didn't really know what to do when it happened I just stood there and wondered what was the pooped made of. And how long has it been in the snake. I don't know how long is it but I read the thingee that Green Connection gave us and it says that the snake there only eats once a month. =O

So the poop has been in its body for A MONTH and it's all over my body.

OHHHH MYYYY EWWWW


But I actually do feel very privellaged because I think no one has ever been pooped on my a snake. How am I so sure? Well, the snake man was also shocked when his pet did that to me. Perhaps he was jealous because his pet has never done it to me before. LOL


I was supposed to go to wushu training after the outing so I prepared my training clothes and shoes in my bag. Then some of the teachers said that there were a lot of mosquitos there so I changed to my trackbottoms (before that I was wearing shorts). SO I had shoes and pants to change into but sadly I miss training today. hahahaha


Proof of poop-chased.



More discovery time after I cleaned up.

Abigail and Abigail.
She so camera shy so I didn't take a picture with her.
SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!


Feeding man and Sting Ray.



Lots of pictures taken. No time to sort so these are the few that are now available. For those of you who are in KK/planning to visit KK/ visiting KK/ not far from KK, drop by The Green Connection!! It's fun!! =D More info, click here


After that poop incident, I have to say that a snake's poop smells better than my own poop. It has been in its digestive track for a month and still smells alright and mine is so smelly although it has only been in my stomach for 24 hours!!!


HAHAHAHA

No comments: