Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eggmazing!

Last Wednesday was the day where I organized the very first Christian Fellowship activity *gulps. Because it was Easter week, we came up with 'Paint An Egg Contest'. I was really scared that it would fail, but it was okay. A bit chaotic, but okay.

Early morning that day, Marie and I tried drawing some egg shells. haha. Egg shells which we asked and begged everyone to save it for us. Some of the holes were too big so we didn't want them to go to waste so...

I drew a man. It was supposed to be Mexican but idk what did it end up to be.
*Note another shell underneath it.



The lighter-coloured shell is actually...

His pet cat!!! Marie drew it! If you see cute and complicatedly-drawn stuff, it's not by me. HAHA


And then... Aly's baby wanted to steal the spotlight *facepalm

Like mother like baby, HAM.
'Ham' doesn't refer to food ham. It is a term which we use that means 'pervertic'



Then we went down to the Chemistry Lab, which we don't really do anything there because classes are very very boring, and the teacher don't bother. haha


Audrey's always working hard. Marie, Aly and I always chat. That started last year when we were always high about American Idol which showed the night before class.


Dunno what were they doing.



Other random shots of our boring life as an SPM student. I did not take any pictures of the contest because I was too busy running around making sure that everything was done properly. So sorry. I know I could have done better but I wasn't really in the mood to take pictures at that time. It was so messy.


My planner. busy lehh...


HAHAHAHA.
I bet she would kick me for this. I actually have another one but I might lose a few readers if I post it. TOO SCARY LIAO.



RIP cat.
LOL. I wanted to show Marie that you couldn't break an egg if you hold it in some way but the shell slipped off my hands. So embarassing. I smashed someone's egg to the floor T__T
But then we were high so we decided to smash the other eggs that we designed. LOL.
Funnest moment. =P




Our PLL-pimped tables =)

Thank you all who participated in the contest. And for all the working people. And the ones who helped save the egg shells. Ya. And all of you who think you're important.

No comments: