Saturday, April 2, 2011

The choice

I just made the dumbest choice in my life.

Okaaaay, it isn't really the dumbest choice but somehow I do regret it. T___T Why did I want to join the debate in the first place I really couldn't understand. I never knew it was this tough. I never knew you had to be this smart to join. It's taking its toll on me and I am going to slowly sink down into this dreadful pool or arguments and rebuts. I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it. I did. But not now.

I think being a winner in the debate is one thing, enjoying it is another. I live by the mindset of not wanting to be the first in line, but to enjoy the experience and learn from it. Getting first place is not always the important thing, to me. Right now I don't think I'm enjoying the whole thing, so I guess you get my point.

I need a time to just calm down and stay away from these motions for a split second. It's my fault that I put myself into this. So I must fix it. Good thing is that we'll be going to La Salle for the debate. HAHA. Hot guys and skinnies, here I come. LMAO

I need ice cream and donuts.

No comments: