Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick Update (:


First up, YESTERDAY WAS HECTIC!!
But fun (: Our church organized a Children Christmas Party in the afternoon. The kids ran around the church compound for hours!! Some cried, some screamed, some sat in the hall and munched their chocolate biscuits. I was very very drained after running around with the children, and at that point I really wanted to hide in the corner and die, but nothing beats fooling around with those carefree souls. (: Feels like as if I'm 7 again =D

After the party we had a rehearsal for today's Gaya Christmas Celebration. Our youth choir is going up stage for a choir presentation so we had to drop by for a quick run-through. I was so tired that time (because it was straight after the party) I even thought of sleeping on the street!!! Who cares no one will recognize me HAHAHAHA. We're performing twice WHOO! Once by ourselves and the next is a combined performance with Stella Maris Church (: YAY!! Marie and her family are in the choir so I was very happy to see them yesterday. (but I was too tired to talk to them D: SORRY AHH!) Spent almost 3 hours rehearsing, but I'm sure today is going to be a blast!!! The Gaya Christmas Celebration is happening from 12-15 December 2011, do join us in celebrating this joyous season!!


Painted my nails. *Finally. Nope, those are not my fingers in the picture. I just want to get that bottle of nail polish ehhehehehehe.

Until I'm free, bye!

No comments: