Friday, December 2, 2011

*Plaaaang

LOL.

Something really unexpected happened today :)

I went to po's place early morning, to say goodbye to Uncle Stephen (Kung's cousin from Singapore. So actually he's my granduncle but.. 'uncle' for short. hehe) and his family who came over to KK for a short visit. So yeah, everything was normal, until..

They loaded the bags into kung's car.

Kung drives a Honda CRV, and you can say that his car is more important than anything. Every time after he takes it out for a drive, he spends time wiping his car, polishing it so it'll be shiny. He takes really good care of it and thus, it looks good as new.

Okay, so back to the story. They were loading the bags into the car. And Uncle Bob (Uncle Stephen's brother-in-law) did the very last thing, shut the boot door.

Yeah, so I think he used quite an amount of force to shut it and so the back glass window broke =O LOL

I know you couldn't really understand it but I just don't know how to explain it. =S

Okay, let me show you a picture (not my kung's car but I just googled a photo of a car just to show you what I mean..)



The picture at the top shows the window (I don't know if it's called a window or ... ) which was being smashed into pieces, due to excessive force. haha. The glass could not withstand the force and therefore, shatters (physics LOL)

Yeah, yeah. Hard to imagine. I know. But it's true. I can't really explain it but maybe I should get some pictures of the car (and the broken window) so you guys can get what I mean. *feeling like a failure blogger =(

TROLOLOL. It was an accident and no one had ever thought it would happen. EVER. I know that kung was pretty upset about it (DUH!! It's his favourite and only car!) and Uncle Bob was probably shocked about it. I could see it in his face that he was really sorry. But aiyah, accidents like this happen (correction, I think this is the first LOL) and it was pretty funny actually. Everyone took a while to register after the window broke. HAHAHAHA


*****


Went to Megalong to watch Breaking Dawn after that. I hate to spoil it but I didn't like the movie. Either it's because I read the book and I know what's gonna happen, or it's because they censored the important parts and left us the boring ones. -.-

It's been forever since I've watched a movie lah and I was disappointed because the movie was only so-so. Oh well. Need to watch more movies to top this one. After this Wednesday then I'M FREE!!!!

Okay, carolling practice tonight. Better gargle some honey because my throat is itchyyyyyy.


Graduation picture (:
*Aly Y U ALWAYS LIDDAT?!

No comments: