Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Meme Proposal


Meme Proposal | Tim * Audrey from Crazy Monkey Studio on Vimeo.

Okay. For now, I've watched this video twice. And cried twice. I have been reading Tim and Audrey's blog for quite some time that's why I know about the proposal lalalala. *stalker face. 

So sweet oh the proposal and very down to Earth sincere lah. If my boyfriend proposed to me like that I'll be crying on the floor teresak-esak. haha. 

I totally love the fact that they love each other, and may they continue to love one another for thousands of years to come.

THIS IS THE COUPLE OF THE YEAR!! WHOO! Okay, Proposal of the year too!!! 

I know it sounds crazy but I hope that they invite me to their wedding. -.-
Dream lah you, Abby. *slaps self.


Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

No comments: