Friday, May 8, 2009

Kris/Chris sensation

Last week, Matt G was voted out....



This week, my favourite girl in the competition, Allison Iraheta was sent home ) :

I really liked Allison being in the competition a lot. She can hit those crazy notes!! And I totally love her red hair. red hair red hair red hair. Not to mention her rocker rocker style. I want her album when released! Girl power!!!


N O W
The top 3
The 3 boys
Danny Gokey
Adam Lambert &
KRIS ALLEN!!!!

Yee-haw!!! I was so so so so glad when Ryan announced that Kris Allen is safe! WHOO!! Again.. WHOO!!! He's my fave for season 8!

Go Kris Allen!!

Now, I've done a tiny favour for Liana. Well, it's not really a favour and she didn't ask for it. We were curious and he looked very familiar and she probably have forgotten about him but I didn't

I found out who this guy is!!!



Liana, behold

Chris Pine!

He's the one who acted in Blind Dating and now, he's in a new movie!!!! STAR-TREK! Yeap! Star-trek!!! As James T. Kirk!!

*he's also the guy from Just my Luck. And also the Prince and I. Did I get the title right?*


see?

see??

I'm not a trekkie though you might think I am. Nick and pa are into this star-trek thing so I might get a chance to watch the movie, and Chris Pine in action! heeheee

This is not a picture from the movie BTW. They don't wear checkers in the galaxy xD

I also want to watch Wolverine! hheeee... because of Hugh Jackman lah, duh!! xD

No comments: