Saturday, May 2, 2009

whack! Labour day out

Hellloo... just came back from DZ Nature Resort. It's somewhere in Ulu Kimanis. Quite a new place, hehehe. So I'm helping them to advertise!! hehehe... It's quite a nice place, can go can go. One hour drive only, not far not far. The family camp is going there. We can't go because Nick's having his extra class T.T Bye bye fun!!

Before babbling about the trip, I want to say

Congrats on the haircut, Marie!!!
You deserve a lollipop!!
Go buy yourself!


Second, when we went to pick up Tam Zhong from his house just now...he came in the car then he greeted, "Hello uncle, and the other person. Who's that other person?"
So I replied, "me"
He went, "Your hairstyle looks different"
aha, I added, " I know. I cut it"

My hairstyle looks different compared to the previous post. hee. Told ya. It's gone crazy now.

It's looks better in the picture, but not now. xD



So, back to the outing... here are snaps. We didn't really do anything there. They have this 3 hour jungle trekking but all of us were lazy to go. hahaha. We only walked to the waterfall.. which has not much water. zzz

All we did sleep, sit, and eat. That's it.


Our chalet. Nick and I shared one, ma and pa one.


Our dorm.
The room. Quite big, spacious enough for us to play eyetoy (yeap, we brought the PS2 up)
Nick's addicted to pa's new gadget.

The bathroom.


HA! The fan. Nick turned it on too high, macam going to fall off!!
Don't worry bah, the room got air-cond.



The view from the balcony. There are two balconies, front & back.


I guess these are the chalets that the families are going to be staying in. Looks cool


ermmm... I think this is the workers mya tempat tinggal


0.o
Adele would like this

TV and fridge.

The back balcony.


The waterfall


The eagle. So kesian kena kurung in the cage..


=.=
This is funny. We saw a gaggle of geese. So we went down to take pictures. The ma told us about the geese story, then Nick got scared. haahahhahahaha.
Ohh...the geese were more afraid of me! They cried for help. xDD I'll post the video, sometime.

Nice kan?? Sorry for sitting on the table..


My dinner. Fried rice. ngeh

Figure this out yourself :D
Overall, it was relaxing. My cough is still bad. haigh.

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

nice place (: eh fon oh the pic you sitting on the table. haha. macam u doing yoga XD