Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exams, bye!

Whoopee! I survived! I finished penggal 1 of form 3!! It feels soooo good! Ha! But I don't know whether my results will be as good as my feelings. heee

Anyways, I don't want to talk about the exam. Exam is not a topic, it's a torture! Let's talk about the To God Be The Glory fund raising night (Issit a fund raising night?) for Kokol Prayer Retreat.

So, we did our easter dance. hahaha. We are the reason. And it was great!!!

The perfect dance troupe! hahahaha
See our shoe all white geh!!



Before the show. Adele kacau-ing my camera.
This is Timothy, the lead of the dance. hahaha


Adele and I. She looks nice with the make up! I look like a bafoon!


The three of us!!
We are the Powerpuff Girls btw. Yeap, our new name (:
Buttercup, blossom and bubbles. xD
I look ugly in this picture

Adele disturbing again. She's supposed to get her make up done.
This is Samuel, he broke his hand one day before the performance..
You can't see the hand of course, the pic is so blur

This was never perfect. Andy Wong's bad photography! hahaa
He wanted to be in the picture so he just simply snapped 2 and ran up!

Overall, it was a great charity show!! I'm still waiting for pictures from Ivan. I asked him about it yesterday and he said that his dad reformatted the memory stick and the pictures are all gone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Ivan says his dad will get it from his friend, or something.

I want the photos!!!!



So...wandering what am I going to do this holiday? Well, plainly nothing!!! I think I need to study. Brush up my Sejarah and Chinese. !!!! This holiday is not going to be fun. But I'm sure that I'm going to catch a lot of movies!! Cinema, here I come!!!

Just yesterday, I watched Fireproof (again...) and Hotel for dogs. hehehehe

No comments: