Saturday, May 16, 2009

To God be the glory

We're dancing we are the reason again for the To God be the glory fund raising show. (Is it called fund raising show?) Anyways, pray that all of us would do really good. Glory to God!



I'm still sick! Last night, I woke up at about 12 something and coughed like mad. It was really crazy. All my tears coming out and I couldn't breathe and everything! When will this end????



And because of last night, I'm really not in the mood of studying right now. eeks. Mid year exam is around the corner. Starts next Saturday. I don't know whether I'll do good or not but I definetely think that I might get good grades for the 8 subjects. I did study more for this exam.



Why can't time go any faster??
I'm sooooooo bored!




So, let's surveyy (:

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
# 27? I guess. No ideaaaa!!


2.What is your most favourite thing to do
# Laugh :D


3.If you have a close close fren since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys and girls, and he/she always win, will you consider him/her your friend?
# Why not? She/he can't take me away from me (:


4. what makes you happy when u're in one of the mood
#For now, I think Lenka's The show. da dum dee dum


5. If you have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
#No more global warming!! whee!!!


6. Do you believe you can survive without $$$$?
#Don't think sooo. But by faith, I can (:


7. What are you afraid to lose?
#Everything that I have now. EVERY SINGLE THING!


8. If you win $1million, what would you do??
#Give? Would save some for myself. And the remaining for my college/uni fund! ha!


9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess?
#NOOOOOOO!!!


10. List out 3 good points of the person to tagged you
Wait, no one tagged me.. hahahaa


11.Are you in confidence moods always?
#Most of the time. eee


12. What you hate the most?
#Unable to get my things done not even close to perfect. get it?


13. What is the thing that you will think that he/she bad
#A disgusting attitude, and those .. eyes


14. what do you think most important in your life
#GOD. Without God, there is no me


15.What's the song you listening now
#You are so beautiful by Danny Gokey. Go! Go! Gokey!


16.If you have a chance, which part of character will you chance?
#I don't get this question. Which part of character??


17.Who is the person that can share problem with?
#God. I don't really share my problems to anyone. keeper xD


18.How do you see yourself next 10 years time
#Probably achieved my ??? ahahaha (:


19. If you were to have God's power,what u will do?
#I don't want God's power. His power belongs to HIM


20. Do you love someone that hurts you a lot?
# NO. And I don't have a reason to!


Let's do another one. I'm dumb bored!

1. The age you'll be on your next birtday.
Suh-weet 16!! Woah. It's fasttt!


2.A place you'd like to travel to.
Switzerland! I wanna see the mounts!


3.Your favorite place
Church. Yeap, church!


4.Your favorite food.
CHOCOLATES! sweet tooth. hee


5.Your favorite pet.
Honestly I don't really like having pets =/


6.Your favorite colour combination.
Black and white. It explains everything!


7.Your favorite piece of clothing.
My ripped jeans (: 've been wearing it since I was what? 12?


8.Your all time favorite song.
Grease soundtracks (: *It's got groove, it's got meaning!*


9.Your favorite tv show.
I have to go with The Nanny. If reality show counts, then AI!!!


10. First name of your significant other/ crush.
None at the moment so...hehehehe!


11.The town which your live in.
KK, sweet KK


12.Your screen/ nickname.
Abby. Just Abby.


13.Your dream job.
Runway, commercials, photoshoots


14.A habit you have.
Ignoring people. Is that even a habit?


15.Your worst fear.
At the moment, not getting 8As for PMR! whacko!


16.One thing you want to do before you die.
gulps. This I don't know


17.The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,0000,000.
Why all ask this question one oh?!?!?! Okay. A new school bag!

No comments: