Tuesday, May 5, 2009

stuck

I'm stuck at home for tonight. I'm suppose to attend Kristin's 18 BIG BIRTHDAY BASH but I'm not allowed to go because I'm stuck with the cough. Yeap, and it still hasn't recovered yet, after a week. grrrr. I really really want to go but I can't! It's not ma tying me up this time, I actually feel that I should stay home and not infect Kristin and the others. Nanti they kena the came terrible cough that I'm having know, then how? Who's to blame? ME LAH!!! So, I adviced myself not to go, and guai guai dei stay at home and stick (this is the present tense for stuck. ahahaha) to my Science!!! I mean it. I don't want the others to get sick like me, murung only!

"Abby, since when are you so considerate?"
-swap pants *wink*

3 rounds around the padang again. The PE test. Which is totally useless. The teacher didn't even keep watch, some girls even ran across the padang! And yet he didn't notice. Fine. I didn't even finish doing 10 push ups. In fact, I only lied down there, and he didn't notice =.= Don't blame me, it's not like the others did a full 10. Some don't even know the proper way to push up. ish.

After that, the whole morning was sleepy-land! My eyelids were as heavy as a rhino+elephant! So, I slept during malay class, the whole period. The teacher wasn't in bah... thanks teacher (:

Puan Ros hit me today.too short. amehhhh. I never thought that my skirt was too short. i've been a good, tidy student all along, cikgu But then she said, "Boleh nampak lutut jelas!!" BUT, she had rights to smack me. hehehe. Perhimpunan today was for GIRLS only. ONLY. So they talked about this also lah...skirt too short, fringe too long, no dating in school and everything. I wonder why guys don't have to pay attention to these issues? Only us girls have to be responsible?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!!!

No comments: