Friday, August 21, 2009

D.U.K.E

I watched G.I Joe the other day with my parents, bro, uncle denis and sai kuma (:


The movie's great! I think it was better than Harry Potter. And we had the cinema almost to ousrselves!!! COOL!








front row center, bebeh!!






OH!!

Let's talk about Channing Tatum :D He's the lead male in G.I Joe! This show has a lot of famous actors...Dennis Quaid, erm...the Wayans guy from White Chicks!, and BRANDON FRASER!! hehehehe. I have no idea who the two girls are but I saw Sienna Miller's name after the show.









back to THE topic...





yeah..this guy. He looks good like this (:
















Lemme share....











DID YOU KNOW THAT....




He was in the Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs' MV!



with a platimum-dyed Mohawk hairdo!







GGGOOOSSHHHHHH!!!!!!






He was also the guy from step-up!! Killer moves. And and and and I just found out that he's also the guy in She's the man!! I love that movie!!








Can't believe he stuck tampons in his nose :X










see?









He plays DUKE in both She's the man and G.I Joe... DUKE







school today was boring. I don't understand why Friday classes are such bummer. we cam-whored today (: It was funn. And we had fun making the classes who were taking their test mad at us!! AAHH!!








I'm in the mood of searching for Twilight barang-s!! Let's see!!






Mei Kwan will love this!! I bet!!






THIS I LIKE!!






Jackson Rathbone!!!!

ehhh...I like this site! This deserves a link at my sidebar!!

&&&&!

TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!

I'm gonna sidebar this too!

No comments: