Friday, August 7, 2009

We love Korea! & H1N1 hits KK High!

WWWHOOOOOOOPIE!
Trial 1 is done!!! Freedom!
Only for a month!
Then we'll have to take trial 2
&
The rumours are true!! Our school is really hit by H1N1!! I think there are 3 person who kena, in school. Sortta. The form 4 student is confirmed, 2 classes were called down to the IT block for temperature check today. OH NO! One of the classes is form 3!! GOSH! Nanti we kena... :X
We had to wear masks in school, which is pretty funny. Everyone looks like Darth Vader on the first day they confirmed the case. The school provided us masks. I so did not wear the ones provided by the school. I wore the one which I brought from home instead. It's safer.
.
.
.
.
.
You know why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
'cause this is what the school mask looks like

(I grabbed this from Marie. Mine is torn)

I heard students say that it only costs 5 cents each. Which may be true. But then, it's also good that the school try to protect their students. But I don't think that that mask shown up there does any good. haaaa.

I honestly didn't put much effort in my test. Sighs. Don't care whether I'm getting an A for the papers, I'm just glad it's over.

Now, let's talk about Youth Alpha!! (It's tonight!)

Oh yeah...I don't understand why Uncle Tony (a guy in our church) said that our Youth Alpha was a total failure. ?! Errmm...if things are going and us youths enjoy it, no matter what it is, it ain't a failure.

Our theme was "korean" last week. We got pretty carried away in taking pictures and stuff. All of us were escited about the korean night the next evening so the atmosphere was KOREAN sangat!

see what I mean?

Fighting for onion rings! I love them! This reminds me of GS-25 (something like 7 eleven) in Korea!


Our way to irritate Liana! hahaha!
sorry sorry sorry sorry

We do this almost every week!

It's FUN!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day after that fun night....

I didn't go to Kian Kok for that China test because my friend who studies in Kian Kok, Joanne said that they had cases of H1N1 in their school. I told ma and pa and they said that it was best to not go.

So I went to worship practice that afternoon. Lisa was there to company me!! After the practice, the koreans from Sasang church arrived. So I was on the look for hotties!!! And helping Liana to seek her cinema guy :P

SADLY!! NO CINEMA GUY, OR HOTTIES. T.T

I went to Lisa house after that because it was still early and ma said that she'll come pick us up at 5. Watched shuangsing at her place. It's fun. Then Adele came. She followed me home after that.

.

.

.

.

2 hours+ later...

WE'RE BACK IN CHURCH AGAIN!

FOR THE KOREAN NIGHT!!

WWHOOOOPPIEE!!

I like the food that the koreans cooked for us! Yeap, they cooked in our kitchen!! Though the kimchi was overboard spicy for me! I was tearing, hahaa...

Then we went into the church to watch them perform!! manatau when we went into the church, ost of the good seats were taken. And this and that. We wanted to go upstairs and blah blah. Other youths went up. In the end, we had first class seats! FIRST ROW! Thanks to Lisa and Laura and Rev. Tan. So main syokk oh....


Drums... by the youths. It's cool (:


The kids version of..... ermm... the dance that you get to see during a korean wedding

get it? I think it's the bride and groom dance in Korea....


The dance was so cute! They boys were so adorable. And this was the part when they piggybacked the girls!! suh-weet



Another dance....I liked this one


I like her dress! It has another tier inside, with flower prints!


Forgive me for my bad photography...ngeh!!!
I took mostly videos and these were snapshots from the videos so they aren't really clear. And I don't like using this camera!

I miss my 4.0 Meg. Olympus!


Korean fan dance!


Pure pink! It's so cool! They even did the wave thingee..

The last item was the taekwondo. The kids were really great! They can break boards (: And it was really funny
End of the night :)
Oh yeah...someone mistaken me for a korean again -.=
Random pictures I took when I was revising Sunday afternoon....
Seni drawing. I used my hand for everything! I was going to do brush strokes but I got fed up in the end..


Sejarah.....


No comments: