Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't believe I forgot about this!!!!

HOLIDAYS STARTS TOMORROW!!! WHEE!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE OUR ONE WEEK BREAK!!!! whoo!!!!!!!!!!


Pictures taken in school. Gosh. Our Math teacher saw me taking a picture of her. At least she dodn't rampas the camera! I wish my old Olympus was still working! Then I can bring it to school ohh!!! AHHH!!!!


In the Auditorium...
Watched 1957:Hati Malaya. We watched Paloh the day before. Hati Malaya was better. At least I know some of the poeple in it. And it was a really touching story! I was sucking back tears, yeah. (: MERDEKA!!




This book was a hit that day! I got it from the state library. First to borrow! haa :D


My neighbour!!! Let's refer him as.... JOHN

HAA! Got carried away with Mei Kwan's flower mirrow which she got from the Japan shop in Tawau. Or is it Sandakan???

Gavin hiding from the camera. hahaha






Behold the siblings...



Abby. Mei Kwan. Reuben
Siblings forever!!! whoo!!!









I'm waiting for Joey's pictures.
She put aeroplane...!

No comments: