Monday, August 10, 2009

Honeymoon!

Our malay teacher said that form 3 students think they're on honeymoon after trial one...
and I replied, "You talking about me kah?" straight away




-___________-




I know..I'm supposed to have the honeymoon only after PMR is over. Which is on the 13th of October, after my science paper. haaa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but if I can't have my honeymoon now...
.
.
.
.
.
can't I have a sugarmoon?




.=!!


I know it's lame. But I'm just boredddd


Reading Sophie Kinsella's Can you keep a secret? right now. Pretty good book, though the first 16 pages are gone. The state library should check whether all the pages are there before they place it back on the browsing shelves...
I got 45/60 for my home ec. which is pretty satisfying.. (:

No comments: