Saturday, August 8, 2009

This is Andy's facebook tag!

If you're a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

MY KIND OF BOY GUY

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- YEAH! Not good looking but HOT xD


2. Smart?
- Smarter than me at least...


3. Preferred age?
- Not too old, not too young ;)


4. Preferred height?
- Taller. or else I'll look like a giant


5. How about sense of humor?
- My own clown! whee!


6. How about piercings?
- Nooooooooo


7. Accepts you for who you are?
- This is a MUST!


8. Pink hair?
- YUCK NO!


9. Mushy or no?
- I like mushy :P


10. Thin or fat?
- As long as he has a hot bod...


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
- Doesn't matter is he's black or whiteee


12. Long hair or short hair?
- Short :D (I like guys with short short hair!)


13. Plastic or metal?
- huh??


14. Smells good?
- DUH!


15. Smoker?
- NO can do!


16. Drinker?
- As long as it's not overboard!


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
- It's fine


18. Muscular?
- A bit...not too much. :S


19. Plays piano?
- Edward Cullen!



20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- Oh! Yessss


21. Plays violin?
- Noo..I think it's a bit weird..


22. Sings very good?
- YA!YA!YA! serenade....


23. Vain?
- A bit can lahhh...


24. With glasses?
- Did I mention I like geeks? O-O


25. With braces?
- hhheee....not really


26. Shy type?
- it depends


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
- 50/50!


28. Active or passive?
- 50/50 too!


29. Tight or bomb?
- tight? bomb?explosion?


30. Singer or dancer?
- Singer with moves :D


31. Stunner?
- yeahh


32. Hiphop?
- Eminem? ee...no thanks


33. Earrings?
- No


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
- LOL!


35. Dimples?
- That's a bonus!


36. Bookworm?
- YES!


37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- Awww...so cute!


38. Playful?
- boleh bah


39. Flirt?
- SURE! xD


40. Poem writer?
- As long as i get the poems...


41. Serious?
- not too serious....


42. Campus crush?
- mmmm....


43. Painter?
- WOW! great!


44. Religious?
- Yes.


45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- heee...cute


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- We can battle! yess


47. Speaks 20 languages?
- It that 20 includes english and hakka, it's fine


48. Loyal or faithful?
- Bothh


49. Good kisser
- this is a MUST must must!


50. loves children?
- YEAH!




I tag : marie, karee, and shnwei!

No comments: