Thursday, May 20, 2010

CJ, you've brighten up my day (:


I know I blogged about two weeks ago, wanting Mr. James here to be eliminated from the show. Well, he didn't go out that week, nor the week after. Michael was out last week and I was sad, and mad at Casey. haha


Today, I received news from one of the youth members (: She told me that Casey James is out!!!! MEANS THAT HE WON'T BE IN THE FINALS!!! Jump for joy :D :D I'm so happy that he's out. No offense. I think he's talented and he has got looks but I just want Crystal and Lee to be in the finals!! :D

FYI if you don't believe me because the result show is not shown in Malaysia yet, go google /tweet. It's all in the web, baby. he's out. And girls are crying, but I'm smiling (:


HAHA.


And you might wonder why I'm making such a huge deal about this, well, I'm not!! I just felt a pang of joy after hearing that he's out because I was so depressed in school!! Addmath paper was so depressing and it's only the first paper!! I didn't have enough time to finish the paper and don't even think about asking me whether it went well or not. I can't do the questions. And I'm pretty upset about myself because the dude sitting beside me during the exam just now finished his paper so early.. !!! And he said it was easy and blah blah. he was staring at the wall while I was squeezing my brain juice!!!!


Oh well. Wave to the Addmath paper. Goodbye 1 mark, 2 mark, 3 mark

No comments: